Emerging Latina Program – April 2017
Don’t Miss It!
- Emerging Latinas provides entrepreneurial training for NLBWA members seeking to learn how to start a new business or grow an existing one.Entrepreneurial Training Program: The Emerging Latinas program consists of a 6-8 week, 2-4 hour class per week format.
The program includes the following topics:
- Identify and differentiate from your competitors
- Strategic Business Planning
- Sales & Marketing Strategies
- License and Permits
- Basic Business Records
- Finance & Accounting
- Business Plan Development
- Loans/Money Sources
Emerging Latinas is an interactive program with group discussion, expert speakers and problem solving.
Registration is open to NLBWA Members and Non-Members. The program requires a two month commitment.